Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bonus Post

Spotted on the side of a Metro Transit bus in Uptown: An image of an attractive but constipated-looking woman accompanied by the words "See something suspicious commuting or grabbing a bite to eat? If so, call local authorities."

If I were to see an inanimate object doing any of those things I would be very suspicious indeed, but I would also feel that things had gotten beyond the ken of the local authorities and head for the hills.

When I had an office job downtown I saw a lot of people with some of the qualities of inanimate objects both commuting and grabbing a bite to eat, but I did not contact local authorities.



Note to Metro Transit: try "Have you seen something suspicious while commuting or grabbing a bite to eat?"

No comments:

Post a Comment